Put on your Boots & Bling and help us raise money for our Seniors in Need.
Check out our videos for the event:
Welcome to Immanuel Foundation’s Winter Gala 2023.
Thank you for supporting our event to raise funds for our Seniors In Need.
Ways to support:
- Our In-Person Event is sold out but join us via Facebook LIVE on November 16 at www.facebook.com/ImmanuelLutheranCommunities
- Bid on our silent auction
- Online Auction closes Friday, November 17 at 12:00 noon
- In-person auction closes Friday, November 17 at 9:00 a.m.
- Raise your paddle anytime to support Seniors in Need. Click button below if you are unable to attend the event!
Attending the In-Person Event? Prices of tickets include:
What to wear?
Put on your best cowgirl/cowboy outfit with lots of bling! Heidi and Beth are wearing rhinestone studded attire and cowgirl hats. Guys…..just wear what you like (it’s Montana)!!
Schedule of Events:
5:30: Champagne Reception
6:00: Greetings, Dinner
6:30: Gratitude & Supporting Immanuel Foundation
- Ministry of Caring Overview
- Bidding & Giving ~ Silent & Live Auctions overview
- Live Auction Items include
- A Beautiful Space – Auctioning off the beautiful Buffalo Hill Terrace Auditorium as a venue space for up to 50 guests. Price includes room, tables, chairs, and media center (you provide food and beverages.
- Lasagna Dinner (prepared) for 10 – pick up a lasagna dinner for 10 for the holidays. Includes 6 bottles of wine. by Chef Hussion
- Lasagna Dinner (prepared) for 4 – pick up a lasagna dinner for 10 for the holidays. Includes 6 bottles of wine. by Chef Hussion
- Centerpiece Auction – guests at each table will bid against each other for the centerpiece created by Debbie Snyder and the Gala elves.
- Live Auction Items include
- Seniors In Need Video
- Make a Difference Paddle Call (see above to find out how your support helps our Seniors In Need)
8:00: Thank You & Good Night
Donations raised at the Winter Gala will help fund in-room upgrades in the oldest part of our Skilled Care Center.
Raise your paddle by clicking the donation button above!
Each complete room renovation is $7,000 and we have 42 rooms to upgrade. These upgrades include new flooring, lighting, hardware, paint and more.
Donations of $5,000 or more will allow us to purchase the new flooring, paint and window coverings for each room.
Donations between $750 – $2,500 can help purchase new touchless faucets, lighting, and shelving for each room for inside the rooms or to purchase much needed new wheelchairs or lift assist chairs for residents.
Donations between $25 – $500 make a significant difference too because every dollar matters. These gifts will go toward our overall goal.
For questions, email email@example.com.
Funds raised through this event will help Immanuel Lutheran Communities provide safe homes in vibrant communities for Montana’s Seniors in Need by helping to fund our in-room upgrades in the oldest part of our Skilled Care Center.
At the Immanuel Foundation, we believe that every senior living in Montana has the right to a safe, secure home in an engaging and supportive community. We work every day to make that vision a reality and your financial support is crucial. 60% of our Skilled Care residents are low income, Medicaid qualified. Immanuel Foundation raises funds to support these seniors in need.